Air Compressor Installation Tips & Guidelines
Choosing the right location for an air compressor system is important. Here is a list of tips to help you determine the most appropriate location. Email your Air Components & Systems representative for additional information.
- Will the location provide adequate ventilation around the compressor?
- If the machine is located outdoors, is it sheltered from the weather?
- Is room temperature likely to exceed 115° F or drop below 35° F?
- Is the area free of diesel fumes, dust, over-sprays, sand or chemicals that could cause overheating or coolant system contamination?
- Will there be enough space around the compressor for service and maintenance?
- Is the supporting floor level?
- Is there a location to which the condensate can be piped and checked?
- At Air Components & Systems (AC&S), we want to make your job easier.
More Tech Tips: